Monday, August 3, 2009

my childhood


my childhood

the picture from (here)



When I was 4 years old, I remember that my parents brought a big red balloon with beautiful snow white photo. I really liked snow white. I just released my balloon from my hands, and it flew up to sky and fell down road. I felt so interested. I was proud because I had a snow white balloon, so I always showed off to the children. I was so happy that I had it. On one day, there was a small puddle in my courtyard because of the rain. I was playing the balloon in the courtyard, it was dancing in the sky again and again. I followed it and said:" it is so interesting, I like it." Suddengly, the balloon fell into the puddle, I ran up then picked it up but it was so dirty and wet. Now, what could i do? All of a sudden, I remembered once when my handkerchief was dirty and wet, my gramdmon held it beside the stove because she wanted to made it dry. This time, I thought I could do the same thing, but where could I find fire? I soon got some wood and burnt it, and held the dirty and wet balloon close to the flame "Bang!" The balloon exploded. I was so scared and jumped because of it. My snow white balloon burst into smithereens. My tears couldnot stop. Until now, I still cann't control my smile when I recall it.

No comments:

Post a Comment