Sunday, July 12, 2009


AN JOB

My article is talk about Do you meet even the basic requirements of an entry-level job, which article is on here.
In the article I learned that many new informations from the jobs. The base points which people think about waht are you fail, preparing to know and exceed the qualifications. Moreover, people need to affirm the wage expectations are fair. Also, E-mail rule of etiquette is very important, such as a name, spelling and grammar, and your personal resume which is your best opportunity to create the beginning of feeling. Seeking work uses skills that you able to show employers, joining the conversation with them.
I am interesting the article because job is very important for everyone, and how do we get the job. When people try to get a job, and they will not get some mistakes, so it is very useful informations for us.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting! I remember that you are interested in Marketing. What kind of company would you like to work for in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your posting with my interest. Because as you said jobs are important to everyone. Before I get a job, i have to read the article, ahd keep in mind! Thank you for your posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments on my blog. in the future i will do the clothes marketing, such as export.

    ReplyDelete